The Integration Council
The Integration Council is committed to promote equal opportunities and participation of immigrants in all areas of social life in Sankt Augustin.
- Socio-political participation.
- Cooperation with agencies and public authorities.
- Intercultural encounters.
- Equal participation for immigrants.
- The support for migrant associations.
As the elected representative of immigrants of the city of Sankt Augustin, the Integration Council has the obligation:
• To represent the interests of immigrants in all areas of life.
• To ensure equal participation of migrants in social life.
• To promote and support the peaceful and friendly coexistence of locals and immigrants.
The Integration Council is made up of representatives of the International List, councilors, political party representatives and non-political party members. The Integration council in NRW is elected for a period of five years - parallel to the municipal council elections.
Following the orders by the state of North Rhine-Westphalia and the city of Sankt Augustin, there will be a limitation of social contacts in the coming weeks in order to slow down the spread of the Corona virus. There will be no public open office hours at the home office until April 19th. 2020. You can reach the chairman of the Integration Council under the the mobile number 01786766816 on mondays from 5 pm to 6 pm.