Integration Council´s set goals and fields of activities
- We represent the interests of the Migrant Community in our city.
- We commit ourselves for the equal rights and participation of all migrants in every issue - in all their political matters concirning them.
- We promote the cultural diversity in Sankt Augustin.
- We support the native speaking instruction to promote the development of the language.
- We can help you to find a matching language course.
- We provide further with Health care.
- As a multilingual Council you can ask us to help as translators ourselves or provide the necessary contacts.
- We emphasize the importance of providing qualified care for foreigners or such persons with a Migration - background.
- We support the foreigners right to vote in municipal elections, by granting them the political and communal participation.
Constellation and Members of the Integration Council
The Integration Council of Sankt Augustin consists of 15 members: 10 elected by the migrants citizens and residents of the city of Sankt Augustin and 5 members of the City Council. The Integration Council was constituted on the 24.09.2014.
- Chairman: N.N.
- Bilal Ünal (Internationale Liste), Deputy Chairman, Tel.: 0178/6766816, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
City Councilors and their Representatives:
- Sascha Lienesch (CDU)
- Stellvertreter: Andreas Gosemann (CDU)
- Frank Willenberg (CDU)
- Stellvertreter: Dirk Beutel (CDU)
- Eugenie Kok (SPD)
- Stellvertreter: Brigitte Bilgmann (SPD)
- Wolfgang Haacke (BÜNDNIS 90/DIE GRÜNEN)
- Stellvertreter: Monika Schulenburg (BÜNDNIS 90/DIE GRÜNEN)
- Jürgen Kammel (FDP)
- Stellvertreter: Stefanie Jung (FDP)
Further information and consultation can be obtained during the office hours of the Integration Council. Office hours are take place Monday between 17 and 18 o´clock in the Town Hall (Rathaus), Room No. 9 on the ground floor.
If and when required, individual meetings with the Deputy Chairman Mr. Bilal Ünal can be arranged, outside the official office hours.